Domestic violence notice received from court

I have received a notice from Court to present in court with my wife.the case is filed by my sister in low's mother in law on me, my wife and my mother in law regarding domestic violence.

Answers (2)

175 votes

after receiving notice you have to appear before the authority which have issued notice but beside this you can seek other remedies for your defence. you can also file a suit on various grounds as provided

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

179 votes

on the above mentioned query the legal opinion from my legal knowledge is that if you received the notice of the court then please appear immediately in the court on the date fixed .
the question of yours is not clear that what do you want to know so please clear your question that is mention that who filed the case against you .
then I will provide you the legal opinion in your favour

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."