Domestic violence notice received from court

I have received a notice from Court to present in court with my wife.the case is filed by my sister in low's mother in law on me, my wife and my mother in law regarding domestic violence.

after receiving notice you have to appear before the authority which have issued notice but beside this you can seek other remedies for your defence. you can also file a suit on various grounds as provided

on the above mentioned query the legal opinion from my legal knowledge is that if you received the notice of the court then please appear immediately in the court on the date fixed .
the question of yours is not clear that what do you want to know so please clear your question that is mention that who filed the case against you .
then I will provide you the legal opinion in your favour