×

Complaint against wife for mental harassment and threats

My wife always blackmailing me that she will commit suicide if their parent will not take her to their home but their own Parents is not ready to take to their home because of their cruel behaviour .their behaviour is also very rude with me and my family.Inspite of that we are tolerating him from one year.Now their behaviour is intolerable.so we wanted permanent solution of this problem

Almost in this cases u should immedeatly file atleast informtive petition before cjm court after that you can jointly decide about divorce in13-B with mutual consent or in u/s-13 expartee divorae of himu marriage act 1955.

Dear Client,
In the present case, you can file a petition for divorce in the concerned family court on the ground of cruelty. Hence, getting Divorce is the permanent solution of this sort of situation.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Your query is not clear. Who's parents are not taking to their home your wife. It is better to contact a good lawyer and place before him all the facts and circumstances and act according to his advice.