Complaint against wife for mental harassment and threats

My wife always blackmailing me that she will commit suicide if their parent will not take her to their home but their own Parents is not ready to take to their home because of their cruel behaviour .their behaviour is also very rude with me and my family.Inspite of that we are tolerating him from one year.Now their behaviour is we wanted permanent solution of this problem

Answers (3)

Almost in this cases u should immedeatly file atleast informtive petition before cjm court after that you can jointly decide about divorce in13-B with mutual consent or in u/s-13 expartee divorae of himu marriage act 1955.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Client,
In the present case, you can file a petition for divorce in the concerned family court on the ground of cruelty. Hence, getting Divorce is the permanent solution of this sort of situation.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

Your query is not clear. Who's parents are not taking to their home your wife. It is better to contact a good lawyer and place before him all the facts and circumstances and act according to his advice.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

i m working in gov department in jaipur i helped one of my colleague in my office as he was mentally disturbed from some office mishap... her wife dou…

Read More

One of my freind faced mentally harrasment since 8 years by her husband. Several times she left her home and stayed at her mothers home along with her…

Read More

Can I file a pre complaint against my inlaws as they are continuously torturing me mentally since last 3 years.. keeps on abusing my family.. due to o…

Read More

i got married 2 years back. my MIL is verbally abusing me soon after i got married. she even spread false rumor about me to all the relatives. She eve…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue