Can I marry a woman who is already married and has a child

I love a marry women her 3year old a girl without divoce can i marry her and i dont want her baby as a custedy

No you can't get married her. It is an offence under sec 494 of Indian penal code to get married while one has got a spouse living. You can't get married her without her divorce. Live in relationship is also be treated as an act of adultery. You can be punish for such act if her husband lodge a complaint against you.

If you are governed by Hindu Law, in that case you cannot marry a woman who is already married.. If both of you desire to marry each other, in that event the woman has to take divorce from her present husband.. Thereafter there will be no impediment in your marriage.. Thanks..

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Hello,

No, you cannot marry a married woman without her first divorcing her husband. The law is very strict in this matter. Your marriage to her will not be a legal marriage. So, for you to be legally married to her, she needs to first divorce her husband.

Without obtaining a decree for divorce, it is not permissible to marry a married women unless law permits under certain conditions which depends upon different family laws of the country, later the custody question will arise.