Can a Hindu male legally get married to his niece

I am in deep love with my brother's (my father's brother's son)daughter(niece).so how can get marry with her?is it possible to get married to her as per Hindu marriage act? Please help me.

According to Hindu Marriage Act, it is not possible since she is none other than your sister as per the Hindu Customs. Even though if you both decided and the daughter of your your cousins, you can approach and make an application before the Police and in the event of reject, you can approach the court and take a relief.

Hi according to your query it is not legal provide the following conditions and you will be barred section 5(V) of Hindu marriage act 1955. please go through the following conditions Condition for a Hindu Marriage.- A marriage may be solemnized between any
two Hindus, if the following conditions are fulfilled, namely:
(i) neither party has a spouse living at the time of the marriage;
(ii) at the time of the marriage, neither party,-
(a) is incapable of giving a valid consent of it in consequence of unsoundness of
mind; or
(b) though capable of giving a valid consent has been suffering from mental
disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and the
procreation of children; or
(c) has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity or epilepsy;
(iii) the bridegroom has completed the age of twenty one years and the bride the
age of eighteen years at the time of the marriage;
(iv) the parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship unless the
custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two;
(v) the parties are not sapindas of each other, unless the custom or usage
governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two;

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli