agreed for reunion, how to withdraw 498a case?

Sir, My husband filed divorce case and 2 police cases against me due to some family misunderstanding issues 2 years before.. i am having kids, at that critical situation, from my side, conjugal rights, domestic violence act, 498 a case against him as the lawyers advice.. Now, my husband came to me and agreed for reunion. i m also willing in reunion. But, his condition is, i have to accept that i have filed false case and i have to withdraw all the cases, after that he will withdraw his case in court..what i have to do next? please guide me sir. .. how i can withdraw my 498a case?

You can withdraw the sec 498a case as it is a compoundable office. For this you need to file a withdrawal petition application in the court where the complaint has been filed stating you do not want to pursue this case. Thereafter the case will be withdrawn.

As per Indian Penal Code Section 498A case is not compoundable in the sense it cannot be compromised before the trial court. You need to either file a quashing petition before the High Court or to turn as hostile witness before the trial court. Better in one case you need to include all settlement terms and conditions.

Hi madam, if you have already engage a lawyer for your side you have to file withdrawn memo for settled out of court through your lawyer before the court in your case and concerned all the cases you have to do it same.