Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Advice in case friend file criminal complaint on refusal of marriage

I (26yrs aged)have been in a relation for 7month but recently i have breaking with her cause we dont have understanding in our 5months out of seven months and also my parents will not accept her as because she is older than me by 5yrs .now their family threats me to accept her and marry her . what should i do please help me via email at [email protected]

Answers (3)

Try to talk with the girls parents regarding this matter and try to solve it mutually.If it does not work out then ask your parents to interfere in this matter else this unsatisfactory may lead to a criminal case.If everything which I suggested fails then go and file a harassment complaint against the girl and her family members.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

At first try to settle the matter amicably consult with both parties family members.
And if her family member threatening you then you can lodge a complaint to the local police station. And without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

It's not clear what type of relationship was continuing and is there any evidence of that relationship but no body can force you to marry anybody without your consent and you can file complain before police station by ventilating your grievance

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hai I Am Divya From Chennai. I am in Love with guy from Another Caste since past few years. I revealed my love topic to My Parents but now they are ag…

Read More

i also live in separate from them but they come at my room with relative to do marry otherwise we will kill you .my father also use abusive language f…

Read More

I want help and safety from my wife and In law as they are superstition and always involved in my family matter and they used to go a baba/molvi/tantr…

Read More

A friend of mine has been forcefully married by her parents on 10th October 2016, she says there's been some collusion between her parents and the…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue