Advice in case friend file criminal complaint on refusal of marriage

I (26yrs aged)have been in a relation for 7month but recently i have breaking with her cause we dont have understanding in our 5months out of seven months and also my parents will not accept her as because she is older than me by 5yrs .now their family threats me to accept her and marry her . what should i do please help me via email at [email protected]

Try to talk with the girls parents regarding this matter and try to solve it mutually.If it does not work out then ask your parents to interfere in this matter else this unsatisfactory may lead to a criminal case.If everything which I suggested fails then go and file a harassment complaint against the girl and her family members.

At first try to settle the matter amicably consult with both parties family members.
And if her family member threatening you then you can lodge a complaint to the local police station. And without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

It's not clear what type of relationship was continuing and is there any evidence of that relationship but no body can force you to marry anybody without your consent and you can file complain before police station by ventilating your grievance