Residency..and maintenence or rcr

In Domestic Violence Law
My husband dont compromise with me..even he dont give divorce..i am muslim girl

Answers (2)

58 votes
your have lot of options
1. you can file for divorce in court
2. you can file for maintenance
3. you can file for criminal harassment and abuse, also cruelty

for divorce you will have to file in court giving the reason applicable
and also you can demand maintenance from him including a separate residential premises

please call me for further discussion

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


64 votes
File application under prevention of domestic violence to women in court against husband.
In that application you can claim maintenance,rent for house or alternate house accommodation from him through court. or can file complaint under section 498 of Indian Penal Code.

Popular Domestic Violence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Domestic Violence Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."