Wife expired due to cancer wants to apply for legal heir certificate

my wife expired due to cancer,for this who is eligible to get legal hire certificate and also I have two sons. my wife LIC nominee was my name before her death.1 month before of my wife death, my wife parent's changed nominee also,so how can i get that amount to my kids. my self and my kids are eligible to get legal hire certificate ad per law?

Firstly, a legal Heir Certificate can be obtained by Husband/wife/mother/son/daughter of the deceased member. In your case you can apply for legal heir certificate.
As is written in the query that the nominee has been changed (month before the death) it may be difficult for you to claim from her insurance.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrarto.com

You have to file the civil suit to declare you and your kids as legal heir of your wife and also file the petition to stay on LIC Amount till declaration of court you and your kids as legal heirs.