One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Nikita Kapoor

Advocate Nikita Kapoor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Serillingampally, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Documentation, Media and Entertainment, Startup, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nikita Kapoor has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nikita Kapoor's office is in Serillingampally, Hyderabad.
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Nikita Kapoor Wife expired due to cancer wants to apply for legal heir certificate GPA from a legal heir living overseas to his mother for selling land