What to do if there is a difference in name in documents

My aunty surname is M. My aunty was given by her mother to her mothers sister due to no child of my aunty's mother's sister. that time her surname called as B. My aunty belongs to SC. And land documents surname and certificate surname different. What is the solution to sale the land? Write now she is no more. i have taken the Family member and death certifiacte as per certificate name. But land documents are different name. Solution pls for sale the land

Answers (2)

245 votes

just obtain an affidavit from notary where your are situated and mention all the documents by way of expansion of family surname and enclose the document to the sale deed
And in sale deed you have to mention a simply point
Note: and in which you have to explain the names with differences

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

208 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

I cant advice you anything until and unless examine your all the documents, so you have consult me through this website along with all the necessary documents.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles