What to do if there is a difference in name in documents

My aunty surname is M. My aunty was given by her mother to her mothers sister due to no child of my aunty's mother's sister. that time her surname called as B. My aunty belongs to SC. And land documents surname and certificate surname different. What is the solution to sale the land? Write now she is no more. i have taken the Family member and death certifiacte as per certificate name. But land documents are different name. Solution pls for sale the land

just obtain an affidavit from notary where your are situated and mention all the documents by way of expansion of family surname and enclose the document to the sale deed
And in sale deed you have to mention a simply point
Note: and in which you have to explain the names with differences

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

I cant advice you anything until and unless examine your all the documents, so you have consult me through this website along with all the necessary documents.