Want to purchase a independent house they want sale agreement on GPA

i want to purchage indipendent house in a venture.they want to sale agrement on gpa. shall i purcage,accept on sale agrement.

sir u are purchasing the property

who is asking sale agreement on gpa
i think your answer is a little bit confusing (get clarity)

if you are purchasing the property, u need to verify all the documents of the the property from the concerned advocate

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

IF the GPA was cancel you will face the problem, you have purchase through the Sale Deed or Add the Principal owner along with GPA holder in your Sale Deed.

LH House, Bangalore