Validity of Noc of individual on 10 rupee stamp paper not registered

Hello, i have given an Noc that i will not leave the organisation without the prior permission of the other partners, but there was no advocate sign or registered by court, on 10 rupees stamp paper. Is that valid I got a better chance, can i move there

Answers (3)

199 votes


It seems you have made an agreement with the other partners. Missing Sign of advocate does not make it infructuous. Now it is better to obtain a permission in writing. There may be other way possible which I could advise you after going through the papers.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

67 votes

NOC what do you mean to say? normally in employment matter abond is taken by the employer under some terms and conditions.In your case what are the terms and conditions? Your NOC do not carry any meaningful sense for lawful enforcement .If you leave what action be taken or at what extent your liability is there,these are not mentioned As I feel you may resign by giving a notice of reasonble period.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience
181 votes

Yes you can by informing in detail to all the top bosses either over letter or email or the protocol that is their in corporate body. Atleast you will be on the safer side if you inform all and leave and keep a copy of mail trails or letter trails.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles