Validity of Noc of individual on 10 rupee stamp paper not registered

Hello, i have given an Noc that i will not leave the organisation without the prior permission of the other partners, but there was no advocate sign or registered by court, on 10 rupees stamp paper. Is that valid I got a better chance, can i move there

Sir/Ma'am,

It seems you have made an agreement with the other partners. Missing Sign of advocate does not make it infructuous. Now it is better to obtain a permission in writing. There may be other way possible which I could advise you after going through the papers.

NOC what do you mean to say? normally in employment matter abond is taken by the employer under some terms and conditions.In your case what are the terms and conditions? Your NOC do not carry any meaningful sense for lawful enforcement .If you leave what action be taken or at what extent your liability is there,these are not mentioned As I feel you may resign by giving a notice of reasonble period.

LH House, Bangalore

Yes you can by informing in detail to all the top bosses either over letter or email or the protocol that is their in corporate body. Atleast you will be on the safer side if you inform all and leave and keep a copy of mail trails or letter trails.