One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Samiran Chakraborty

Advocate Samiran Chakraborty

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
E M Bypass, Kolkata
41 years Experience
Practice Areas
Documentation, Property, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Samiran Chakraborty completed his law in the year 1978 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Property, Documentation, Banking / Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Samiran enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 1978. He is a member of the Calcutta High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : WB/1105/1978
  • Calcutta High Court

Get advice from Advocate Samiran Chakraborty

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Samiran Chakraborty What are the documents which bank issue after granting loan How to make gift deed for a property occupied by tenants