Property agent took photos of me and land ownership docs

Respected Sir/Madam I have some quary . Recently I visited to meet an Property agent for selling my land. He take my photo and also take the photo of Land ownership documents(Dolil). I am afraid now. If he can make fake document or not.

Sir
Generally without your presence the transfer of property will not take place. In the registration process your 10 fingerprints and your presence in the registry office is necessary.
As you are stating the term fake, so fake documents have no values.
You can give a paper publication that in respect of the property which is owned by you and cannot be deal without you.
Thanks

If you want to buy this plot then you search this documents properly by an Advocate and after his suggestion you may purchase this plot other wise you may face trouble in future. You can serch also dolil and Khatian.