One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalpaiguri - Advocate Shubhankar Dutta

Advocate Shubhankar Dutta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 5+ user ratings
Village Debinagar, Jalpaiguri
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Shubhankar Dutta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shubhankar Dutta's office is in Village Debinagar, Jalpaiguri.
  • Alipurduar Court, Jalpaiguri,
  • Circuit Bench Of Calcutta High Court, Jalpaiguri,
  • District Court, Darjeeling,
  • District Court, Jalpaiguri,
  • Sealdah Civil & Criminal Court

Top Reviews

Mamoni ghosh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Aug 05, 2019
Arijit Dey - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
The lawyer could not help me with my issue. He was supposed to get back to me with some list which I had to check, fill and return for him to take it forward, but he never sent it and by night I received mail and message that my consultation is over.
Jan 09, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Shubhankar Dutta Section ipc 409 407 120b 34 413 What to do my husband tortures me