Procedure to revoke power of attorney

Here is a scenario - Power of Attorney document was taken from married daughter without telling her the contents. She doesn't have a copy of the document. However, her father does have it and boasts that he can sale the land in her name anytime. Is there a way she can revoke this power as she doesn't even know what other powers are included in this document? Thanks

Public Notice can be made by the Daughter in Two Newspapers Local Language and English.

The Notice shall contain details of property and cancellations of Power.

Along with that Suit can also be filled.