Procedure to get guardianship certificate without legal adoption

A girl whose father and mother died since long years ago and she is living with us from her childhood as our daughter, but some how we did not make any legal adoption. Now she is 25 years of age. we want some document from which we can be her legal guardian. Is there any process remain by which we can get guardianship certificate of the said girl of 25 years of age.

she is of 25 years and adult.There is no legal provision to get guardianship certificate on her.Guardianship certificate is issued by District deligated officer, normally District Judge of concern jurisdiction.

Sir
Guardianship cannot be taken of the major age person. Here the girl is a major.
Court cannot grant legal guardianship to you of a girl who is of 25 years of age.
The Act specifically mention certain conditions for granting membership.
Thanks

LH House, Bangalore