Procedure to get certificate for caste change

Sir my cast is sc chak**** I want to change cast sure name I don't want any gov offers can i change my cast sure name any legal way pls help me sir

It appears that your query is regarding the cast surname. Certainly you can drop the same or even adopt a new name without the surname following the due process. There is no law or rule which requires that a person's name should have surname indicating his/her caste.

I dont get what you intended to ask, whether you want to change your caste, or you want to change your name by removing the cast name along with it. Please respond clearly. There is no meaning in replying to your querry without understanding the real intention.