Name change in 10 and 12 certificate I have passed 12

Hi my name is as per birth certificate but my father name is Raj kumar Prajapati and inmy certificate it is SRIRAJ PRAJAPATI .How to change it in my educational certificates

You can't change the name in documents.

but you can execute an affidavit whenever it's required saying both are the same person.

Do you have any document of your father having name as you had mentioned.

in government gazette paper declare that and Chang the name base of gazette certificate and it's best legal way for this for more information and enquiry contact me i give my advice best of knowledge to