Name change in 10 and 12 certificate I have passed 12

Hi my name is as per birth certificate but my father name is Raj kumar Prajapati and inmy certificate it is SRIRAJ PRAJAPATI .How to change it in my educational certificates

Answers (2)

284 votes

You can't change the name in documents.

but you can execute an affidavit whenever it's required saying both are the same person.

Do you have any document of your father having name as you had mentioned.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

199 votes

in government gazette paper declare that and Chang the name base of gazette certificate and it's best legal way for this for more information and enquiry contact me i give my advice best of knowledge to

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles