Making franchisee agreement without endangering tenancy rights

i have a shop on rent in new delhi which i want to give to another party without endangering my tenancy rights so i want a frnachise agreement to safe guard my rights.

The terms and conditions of your original lease deed should have a provision for allowing you to sub-let the property to a third person. Kindly share more details pertaining to your lease deed so that a proper advise be given.

The contents of the agreement depends on how your lease agreement is worded. I will have to have a look at the document then give my opinion on it. Please share the agreement got any further clarification or opinion.

Hello,
I am assuming that you do not want to run your own business activity in the rented commercial space and have a profit sharing relation with another person. If that is the case then you can enter into a profit sharing scheme with another party where the management and day to day activities are carried on by another party and you share a mutually decided profit. In order to check if a franchise agreement endangers your tenancy rights or not, we must look into your lease agreement first.