One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate S Shiva

Advocate S Shiva

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGulmohar Park, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Startup, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate S Shiva has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shiva provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Documentation Matters, Civil Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shiva enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012.

Enrollment Number : D/1832/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate S Shiva. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate S Shiva

Q: Recover costs for cancelled wedding engagement

I traveled to India with my parents for engagement with a girl in Delhi. Everything was final before coming to India. 2 days after coming to India and 1 day before engagement she cancelled everything. Our travel expenses were approx 2 lac. We want to get our money back for travel expense. We have all proofs.

Advocate S Shiva answered
Regarding your query, marriage under Hindu law is not a contract. Initiation of criminal proceeding may be explored subject to the facts and circumstances of your case. A detailed opinion may be provided only after going through your documents, communications etc.

Q: Company is registerd in UK but not in India .

The company i am working in is registered in UK but not in India . And the salary is also transfered from a saving account . I want to know is it okay to work in this type of company and will my alwork experience be counted .

Advocate S Shiva answered
Since you are working with some organization whether being a company or not, your terms of employment would be governed by the employment contract. Relevant work experience would depend on the profile in which you are working. A detailed response may be given after going through all the relevant facts including the employment contract.

Q: how to set a business firm at age 18

I'm an 18 year old and want to set up a business of my own. It will be a trading cum manufacturing firm. However I'm not planning on buying an office space. what steps should I take?

Advocate S Shiva answered
For carrying out trading and manufacturing activities, you may consider incorporating a company. For any type of business setup, an address is required. You may take up office space on rent. You might also be required to obtain necessary licences.

Q: Legal Issues with working with client independantly of hiring company

Hi,I have been contracted by a company (say ABC) to provide certain services to their clients. I also own an LLP (say XYZ) which provides this service (in addition to others). The contract with ABC does not have any non-compete clause. I have been assigned a client by them who is very unhappy with the overall company processes of ABC and wishes to engage with me independantly of the hiring company. He will be disengaging with ABC entirely. Is there a legal issue in working with the client through XYZ since I was introduced to them through ABC?

Advocate S Shiva answered
As such there is no issue in taking up the client for providing similar services in the absense of a non-compete clause. However, you need to check whether the agreement has a non-solicitation clause as well, which may bar you from taking up ABC's clients, which would otherwise be in breach of the contract. Further advice can be provided only after perusing the agreement.

Q: Registration of company project by employee name

I'm an employee of a company my company want to register it's project by my name I don't want so I should I do

Advocate S Shiva answered
Your query is not clear and specific. Kindly provide more details and facts regarding your issue/matter so that we can get some clarity on the same. Thereafter, an appropriate legal advise may be provided.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate S Shiva

Can Advocate S Shiva represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate S Shiva can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate S Shiva?

When you meet with Advocate S Shiva for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate S Shiva?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate S Shiva, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate S Shiva?

During your initial consultation with Advocate S Shiva, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate S Shiva?

It is important to communicate with Advocate S Shiva regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate S Shiva?

The cost of hiring Advocate S Shiva can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.