Legal procedure to transfer case to another court in the same state

Sir/Madam, can court case can be transferred because of health issue, from Belagavi to bangalore?

Answers (3)

83 votes

You will have to file a transfer petition before Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka and convince the court why you want the case to be transferred. Court may not allow your petition on temporary health issues

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

245 votes

Mutual collision between the party and other judicial officer. The possibility of corruption is no stranger to the judicial fraternity. in such cases to avoid the failure of interest of the actual aggrieved party between the litigants the court provides reasonable opportunity to the party which may have such apprehension

Any mutual disturbance or unethical relationship between the lawyer or the judicial officer may also prefer an application of transfer of case from one court to another.
Not for the health issues...

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience
165 votes

Yes court cases from trial court be transferred from one place to another. A transfer petition has to be filed in High Court and the grounds for seeking transfer has to explained. We should also annexe appropriate health certificates, doctors prescription to satisfy the court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles