Legal procedure to change name on land registration documents

Respected Sir, I Need small help sir, my father was given me land in 2012. but the registration time i don't what is what for registration the gift deed, in all my documentation (aadhar election,ETC)its another name  but Registration documentation papers in other name.so give how to change my registration papers. my father death on date 10-3-2013, i want loan required in bank , somebody persons told me ur registration not correct names so ur not eligible for loan. pls give me suggestion.

AS YOUR FATHER HAS BEEN DECEASED YOU CANNOT GET IT RECTIFIED
WHEREAS YOU CAN ONLY GET AN AFFIDAVIT FROM NOTARY WITH REGARD TO YOUR NAMES BY MENTIONING ALL THE NAMES WHICH HAVE BEEN MENTIONED IN REGISTERED DOCUMENTS AND AS PER YOUR AADHAR CARD, AND SUBMIT IT FOR BANK LOAN.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN, Advocate, From : Hyderabad, lawrato.com

I cant advice you anything until and unless examine your all the documents, I like to inform you that it difficult to change the name but it is not impossible. You have to consult me personally along with all the documents , my details will be send to your registered E-mail id.