Is certificate by Arya samaj valid proof of marriage ?

Sir I married in arya samaj mandir and got married certificate but not registered in resistar office. So is it valid married or not?

The marriage is valid if you have certificate of marriage from Arya Samaj, but you still need to get your marriage registered before the Registrar. The process is simple but once you obtain certificate from registrar you have completed the process.

Only certificate of Arya Samaj is not a proof of valid marriage. As per Hindu religious custom seven satpadi and other ritual is also necessary to bring a marriage valid. If other ritual if marriage is being performed by you than only it is a valid marriage.

LH House, Bangalore

arya samaj marriage is genuine but you must register ur marriage in registrar office , without registration your marriage is only mutual connect , so register your marriage as well as soon in concern registrar office

No, it's not a valid marriage certificate, after that marriage in arya samaj mandir you must be registered your marriage in sub registrar office,
When you registered your marriage in sub registrar office than you got a certificate by office,
That's valid marriage certificate.