How to verify property documents provided by builder

I am buying 2BHK residential appartment for my personal use. Please let me know how to check the authenticity of the documents provided by the builders?

you must take help of a lawyer. Ask him to provide detailed legal opinion regarding non encumberance and title deed of the property. by this you will be able to know the ownership of the property as well as if there is any loan or not on the property. However few details can be obtained through RTI also.

Authenticity of the documents and all relevant details can be verified from the concern registrar office of the particular area. And from concern authority we verify the O.C. etc. If it is a builder projects than we have to go through the website of RERA for verification also.

LH House, Bangalore

Please check the mother deed of land firstly. And second thing is plan is registered in rera or not and third one is map approved by development authority or not. to information please contact with related document.