One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kanpur - Advocate Shubham Mishra

Advocate Shubham Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBar Association, Kanpur
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shubham Mishra completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shubham enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of the Kanpur Bar Association & Kanpur Lawyers Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/7929/2017
  • District Court, Kanpur Nagar

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kanpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shubham Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shubham Mishra

Q: Female propetry rights(hindu succession act 1956)

Mai or meri sister hmdono apni Patrik sampati me apna hissa dene ko kaha. But mere father muje dene se mna kr rhe hai . Hm dono abhi unmairried hai. Hm kis court me property right me case kr skte hai. Kya hmdono ko apni grand father ki or father ki property me hissa mil skta hai.

Advocate Shubham Mishra answered
aap apne district ki civil court me property ki value k hisab se competent court me case file kar sakti h apne father k khilaf. aur aap log abhi unmarried h to aap apne father se mentinens ka bhi case file kar sakti h in the section of 125 cr p.c

Q: Regarding Deewani Case And Taking Stay

Property ke deewani mukadme mein opposite party ko kitne din ke liye atka sakte hain? Aur kya jab tak Deewani chalti hai jameen par kya construction kar sakte hain us jameen par ya fir stay mil jaata hai?

Advocate Shubham Mishra answered
property ke deewani mukdame mein agar aap koi bhi pakchakar ho palntif ya defended agar aap mukdme ko jaldi decide nahi hone dena chahte h to time ki koi limit nahi hai. aur agar court ne koi stay order de rakha h tab tak us par koi bhi pakch kisi bhi tarah ka nirmaan nahi Kara sakta h. aur agar stay nahi h to Kara sakta h

Q: Transfer Of Partial Ownership to Adult Son

Respected Sir,nI and my husband own properties in which we both are owners. Now I want to transfer my ownership to my adult son. What is the procedure.

Advocate Shubham Mishra answered
she can make a gift deed in favour of you. you will charge 7 persent stamp duty of district magistrate circle rate list and 1 percentage of registration charges and you get the ownership when gift deed is executed

Q: Who all can sell a flat purchased by a deceased Hindu Male

I have a flat in Ghaziabad, which was purchased and registered in the name of my deceased husband (who passed away intestate). He was survived at the time of his death (2009) by myself (widow), mother, father, unmarried sister (now married). My mother-in-law also passed away in 2016. Now I want to sell off that particular flat. Can you kindly advise whether I need any NOC from my father-in-law and sister-in-law (both of them are in verbal agreement to sell of the property)

Advocate Shubham Mishra answered
if that flat purchased by your husband and that flat registered in your husband name than don't worry. you don't need of any no objection certificate to your father in law's and sister in law. you can sell off that particular flat because you are the absolute owner of the flat

Q: Sale Of Property Ghaziabad Development Authority

एक मकान जो कि मेरे और माताजी के नाम पर आधा आधा रजिस्टर्ड था।माताजी ने मेरे नाम से अपने हिस्से की वसीयत कर दी थी। अब जबकि उनकी मृत्यु हो चुकी है क्या मैं ये प्रॉपर्टी बेच सकता हुँ।अभी दाखिल ख़ारिज में मेरा और माताजी का नाम आधा आधा है।

Advocate Shubham Mishra answered
ji aap mata ji ki vasiyat k anusar un k bhi hisse k Malik ho chuke h ab aap puri property k Malik h aap us property ko jab chahe tab bech sakte h.aap makan ka dakhil kharij bhi Kara sakte h jisse aap ki maa ka naam hat jayega

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shubham Mishra

Can Advocate Shubham Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shubham Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Shubham Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shubham Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shubham Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shubham Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shubham Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.