How to get a succession certificate after the death of husband

my sister in law has required succession certificate to receive bank deposit and LIC benefits of her late husband mounting 8 lakhs (approx) , any body tell me how much court fee amount to be attached and what other charges require , mode of payment for the certificate.

Sir
The maximum court fees in west bengal is Rs. 50,000/-. It is calculated on the percentage . And the advocate fees vary from one to another.
If your sister have children then 2 advocates will be required.
Thanks

Sir/Ma'am,

Your sister in law would require succession certificate to withdraw the amount. For this she needs to file a succession case under district judge with a fixed court fees, but the other charges is variable from court to court. The payment has to be done through court fees in part and the rest head has to be paid in court challan and cash, which could be paid through your advocate. But you need to appear for your case in court, through your advocate in order to obtain the certificate. Generally your advocate will charge you in percentage, which includes his fees and all the legitimate charges of the court including the court fees.

You may also contact my office for effective succession certificate case initiation if not already done.

To obtain the same one has to apply by way of petition before the learned forum, usually to obtain it, it takes roughly a years time, stamp duty and all expenses will depend upon which court you will apply from.