How to get a succession certificate after the death of husband

my sister in law has required succession certificate to receive bank deposit and LIC benefits of her late husband mounting 8 lakhs (approx) , any body tell me how much court fee amount to be attached and what other charges require , mode of payment for the certificate.

Sir
The maximum court fees in west bengal is Rs. 50,000/-. It is calculated on the percentage . And the advocate fees vary from one to another.
If your sister have children then 2 advocates will be required.
Thanks

To obtain the same one has to apply by way of petition before the learned forum, usually to obtain it, it takes roughly a years time, stamp duty and all expenses will depend upon which court you will apply from.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli