Cancellation of purchase of land wrongly registered

Sir, my father purchased land in 1996, he was passed away in 2006. but it was registered the land with a forged signature of my father. so how can i cancel the registration which is wrongly registered. kindly suggest me

can u please mentioned when was the forged document registered and date of execution of the said document, and who has purchased the land or in whose name it was registered. u have to mention all the details

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

cancellation of any registered document is possible if both the parties approached to the registrar and filed application for cancellation or order of the court. in your case the document which created and registered through forged signature so that you have to file civil suit for direction from the court to cancel the document.