Cancellation of purchase of land wrongly registered

Sir, my father purchased land in 1996, he was passed away in 2006. but it was registered the land with a forged signature of my father. so how can i cancel the registration which is wrongly registered. kindly suggest me

Answers (2)

149 votes

can u please mentioned when was the forged document registered and date of execution of the said document, and who has purchased the land or in whose name it was registered. u have to mention all the details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

199 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

cancellation of any registered document is possible if both the parties approached to the registrar and filed application for cancellation or order of the court. in your case the document which created and registered through forged signature so that you have to file civil suit for direction from the court to cancel the document.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles