Aadhar made mandatory for RPSC exam and i don't have one

13-Apr-2023 (In Documentation Law)
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has made the Aadhar Card mandatory for the registration process of the RAS exam. As I haven't registered myself for an Aadhar card, neither do I plan to do it, I want to know if a writ petition can be filed against the commission's decision in either SC or Jodhpur HC. If yes, then how do I go about it ?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
877 votes
Hello Client hru.i have read it query in this matter yes you can directly file a writ petition in supreme court of this issue you have to hire an advocate to fullfill your requirement to file a writ petition in supreme court of India directly.
Answer #2
878 votes

A petition with the High Court should be helpful in addressing your concerns. This is especially true after significant observations and orders passed by the Supreme Court in the matter of ADHAR. The latest being, it not to be made mandatory as a proof of identity for availing a wide range of government services.

I would love to help you go through withe the processes involved here and obtain a favourable adjudication from the High Court in the given matter.

Feel free to get in touch, so we may be able to take this forward.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."