Wrong information of being employed given while fixing marriage

I was married in jan 2016.i belong to hindu family.we are said that boy is working in private company and earning handsome salary.also made promises to have house and other liabilities and no trouble will be there. But soon after marriage i can to know that boy is unemployed.also gifts given by my parents are not given to me by my in laws. When i asked them for flat as they promished they said no to it.and continued for false promishes.even my parents helped the boy to have job by giving money for courses and all livelihood.but since 2 years he is emplyed and i am living with my parents.and they are taking care of me. And no support from in laws when i asked my husband to talk to his parents he raised hand on me and always shout over me.my parents are not ready for divorce May i know what shoud i do?

DEAR MAM
YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY
AND NOW YOU DONT NEED TO FILE DIVORCE BUT YOU MAY FILE MAINTAINANCE APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 125 OF CRPC AGAIANT YOUR HUSBAND AND PRAY FOR MAINTAINANCE AT LEAST 25000 P.M OR 35% OF INCOME OF YOUR HUSBAND
AND FOR DETAIL ADVICE YOU MAY CONTACT ME.

As per ur case u have right to file divorce and dowry case against ur in laws and husband. With additional forgery case against ur in law. U have all right to sue and get remedy. U have been betrayed by ur husband.

If ur family is not agree in taking divorce from him to u, then u may file maintenance case in family court, but as u said ur husband is unemployed then for taking maintenance from him. U can claim maintenance from his entire property and ancestral properties if u r well known by his properties.