Wife wants to get mutual divorce done but husband un willing for same

I am by profession a doctor and having two daughters.me and my husband separated since January 2014 and he is not giving a mutual divorce. And I don't want contested divorce kindly guide me other way out.

Answers (5)

191 votes

You are suggested to file a divorce case under the provisions available to you and when he comes for hearing, get the case transferred to mediation. From there, the cases may settled under mutual agreement and later be decided as per the mutual consent.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

161 votes

It appears that you want divorce but your husband does not. So you can file petitions on the grounds available in HMA . The court shall refer it for mediation where you can press for mutual consent divorce and then there are possibilities of MCD. Otherwise the may decide the same. You may contact through this site for legal help if so desire.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
79 votes

U hve judicial separation ramedy
and if u don't contest divorce thn
U hve only Ramedy is judicial separation

Ground of judicial separation are sme as divorce
And u also field DV CASE in which u seek differnt relief
Like maintance

208 votes

Send a legal notice to the husband and then file go for Maintenance case for your daughters. The idea is to pressurize your husband to give a mutual divorce. From my experience in 90% of the cases gets resolved by legal notice and call for settlements.

286 votes

you can file your mutual divorce petition before the concerned court of law after registering yourself in mutual settlement deed with your husband and obtain a decree of divorce from concered court of alw

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles