Wife wants to get mutual divorce done but husband un willing for same

I am by profession a doctor and having two daughters.me and my husband separated since January 2014 and he is not giving a mutual divorce. And I don't want contested divorce kindly guide me other way out.

You are suggested to file a divorce case under the provisions available to you and when he comes for hearing, get the case transferred to mediation. From there, the cases may settled under mutual agreement and later be decided as per the mutual consent.

It appears that you want divorce but your husband does not. So you can file petitions on the grounds available in HMA . The court shall refer it for mediation where you can press for mutual consent divorce and then there are possibilities of MCD. Otherwise the may decide the same. You may contact through this site for legal help if so desire.

U hve judicial separation ramedy
and if u don't contest divorce thn
U hve only Ramedy is judicial separation

Ground of judicial separation are sme as divorce
And u also field DV CASE in which u seek differnt relief
Like maintance
Residence
Etc

Send a legal notice to the husband and then file go for Maintenance case for your daughters. The idea is to pressurize your husband to give a mutual divorce. From my experience in 90% of the cases gets resolved by legal notice and call for settlements.

you can file your mutual divorce petition before the concerned court of law after registering yourself in mutual settlement deed with your husband and obtain a decree of divorce from concered court of alw