One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate S P Srivastava

Advocate S P Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Delhi
LawRato38 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Medical Negligence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate S P Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services and also handling cases in various courts.

Advocate Srivastava provides services in various field of divorce laws, property related matters, medical negligence matters, arbitration matters, wills/trusts related matters, civil and service matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Srivastava enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1986. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/231A/1986
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Trial Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate S P Srivastava. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate S P Srivastava

Q: The process to file for divorce and alimony

I was married in 2015. I m not happy with my relationship. I have 3 yrs old baby girl. So, I want a divorce with alimony. what can I do? Pls, suggest me.

Advocate S P Srivastava answered
You can get divorce with alimony for you and maintenance and other expenses for your baby if you keep her custody with you. If your husband is ready for divorce file mutual consent petition otherwise you can file yourself without hisband consent.For clarification and or legal help you may contact. I am in Delhi High Court.

Q: Can a Registered WILL be challenged after 42 years

My father, who died in Oct 1977, had executed a WILL of his immovable property in April 1976 duly registered in the O/o SR in my favour excluding my 3 brothers and 3 sisters. They are now claiming partition of the property and their share. What is the legal provision on this issue.

Advocate S P Srivastava answered
Your brothers and sisters are claimimg their share and seeking partition Have they filed suit for partition?if yes then you being defendant need to file your written statement and also the Will of your father which you can prove in accordance with law.If they have not filed suit and not letting you use and enjoy the property then you should file suit for declaration that you are by virtue of the Will the exclusive owner and they have no share and also seek permanant i junction. For any clarification or legal help you may contact . I am in Delhi High Court.

Q: Clarification regarding share of daughter in property

I am Hindu married women living in delhi with my husband and school going only one daughter. My background is my father was retired Govt. servant and my Mother is housewife. We are two childern's of my father i.e. myself and one elder brother. In whole life my father was purchased all property in the name of my mother to save property tax etc., Matter is that my father was died on 2011. I was very close to my daughter he always told me that you are equally share holder of my property. Now, my mother and my elder brother is totally deny to give me any share/part of property which was earned by my father. Please advice me being a hindu women can i claim for my share in the property. It is necessary to mentioned here that my mother is housewife and brother is unemployed.

Advocate S P Srivastava answered
Yes you being daughter has your right in the properties purchased by your father as the law has been amended giving right to daughter alongwith son in the property.You need to claim your right by filing a suit. For legal help you may conyact me.

Q: How to claim shop which is sold by fraud to tenants

Sir mujhe pagdi ki dukaan khaali karwaani h Mere kirayedaaro se Jo ki Mere pita kaafi saalo pehle de thi, Jo ki Mere bhai ne froude kar ke bech Di ussi kirayedaar ko par abhi registree nhi hui to pita Ji to h btaiye ab kya karu?

Advocate S P Srivastava answered
Aapko turant sare documents jo bhai ne babwaye hain fraud karke unko cancell karwana hoga aur registrar office ko court se order bhejwana hoga ki registry na ki jaye. Saath me aapko bhai ke aur kirayedaron par bhi action lena hoga. Aap mujhse sampark kar sakte hain kanooni help ke liye.

Q: Wife was treated for depression before marriage wants divorce

can I file divorce case if I found that my wife is taking antidepressants pills or she has been treated for depression but she or her family didn't informed us before or even after marriage

Advocate S P Srivastava answered
You can file for annulment of marriage on the ground of not disclosing this fact at the time of before marriage. But it can not be filed after one year of marriage.Depression itself is not a ground of divorce but affecting adversely mental capability is mental illness which is ground for divorce.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate S P Srivastava

Can Advocate S P Srivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate S P Srivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate S P Srivastava?

When you meet with Advocate S P Srivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate S P Srivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate S P Srivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate S P Srivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate S P Srivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate S P Srivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate S P Srivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate S P Srivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate S P Srivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.