Wife wants to file for divorce has husband mentally harassing wife

I have been married for 9 years , from last one year my husband has been getting too close to his sister in law and her daughter .(who were not in touch with us from past 7 years )He lies to me because of them and maintains secrecy ... We have had many fights , and from 4 months there has been no physical intamicy between me and my husband, I am going through a lot of mental stress , plzz advice Can I file for divorce .? If yes where should I file it and do I need to ask his permission to file a divorce . Our marriage and all of proofs are addressed to his home town .. thank u in advance

Answers (1)

256 votes

last 9 years your life is happy na so from last 4 months only your husband doing like this
relationships are very precious if you last once you can not revert back. try to solve in amicable manner why he is doing like this ask him try to solve your problem by discussing with your husbadn. if you wnt to file you can file where you last residing or where your parents are residing

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles