Wife wants to file for divorce has husband mentally harassing wife

I have been married for 9 years , from last one year my husband has been getting too close to his sister in law and her daughter .(who were not in touch with us from past 7 years )He lies to me because of them and maintains secrecy ... We have had many fights , and from 4 months there has been no physical intamicy between me and my husband, I am going through a lot of mental stress , plzz advice Can I file for divorce .? If yes where should I file it and do I need to ask his permission to file a divorce . Our marriage and all of proofs are addressed to his home town .. thank u in advance

last 9 years your life is happy na so from last 4 months only your husband doing like this
relationships are very precious if you last once you can not revert back. try to solve in amicable manner why he is doing like this ask him try to solve your problem by discussing with your husbadn. if you wnt to file you can file where you last residing or where your parents are residing