WIFE TORTURE UNBEARABLE SO NEED DIVORCE

In Divorce Law
FOR EVERY SMALL THING HOURS TOGETHER DISCUSSION THAT TO ONE SIDE TALKING FROM WIFE SINCE 3+ YEARS SINCE HAVING 4 YEARS GIRL CHILD BARED TILL NOW BUT NOW DECIDED TO BREAK UP THE MARRIED LIFE. THE REASON IS IF I DIDN'T LIFT THE PHONE IN THE OFFICE WHEN I AM BUSY IN THE MEETING 1 HOUR TO 1 1/2 HOUR CLASS " WHY YOU HAVE NOT LIFTED MY PHONE " IF I NOT TALK TO HER PARENTS THEN 2 TO 3 HOURS CLASS SAYING THAT YOU ARE NOT GIVING RESPECT TO MY PARENTS - LIKE THAT FOR EVERY THING CLASS MINIMUM 2 HOURS TO 4 HOURS THAT TO NIGHT 11 PM TO MIDNIGHT 2 AM. PLEASE ADVISE A CORRECT SOLUTION

You may file a divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty in case her behaviour has a bearing on your physical and mental health. In case you wish to also apply for child custody you will have file a spectate petition.

Please consult a lawyer for further suggestion.

This information is subject to limited information provided by you and shall not be regarded as an legal advise, and so please approach a lawyer for appropriate legal support.

in your case you can file a divorce petition cruelty by wife, now tell me both of were living together or separated.i need further information about you and your family, you come and meet me in person or discuss over the phone.
**consultation charges applicable