quesWife threatening to commit suicide

My relationship with wife is not very good. She is always abusing and threatening to commit suicide.

Do I have any precautionary measure to safegaurd myself against her threatening for suicide and threatening to lodge false complain of dowry case. Please advise.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou should lodge a police complaint in the nearest police station, or alternatively if you feel threatened by her then you may seek a divorce.

      If your wife files a police complaint against you then you may, on the basis of the complaint, approach the court and seek interim anticipatory bail for 72 hours.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I am legally divorced.now going to marry a single girl who is not divorced. she…
    I got married at my 17years. I have 7 yr kid now. I dont want…

    Brother was married 20 days back. The girls educational qualifications was lied to us by…

    I want to buy a property on my mother's name. Can my wife claim on…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly