Wife threatening to commit suicide

My relationship with wife is not very good. She is always abusing and threatening to commit suicide.

Do I have any precautionary measure to safegaurd myself against her threatening for suicide and threatening to lodge false complain of dowry case. Please advise.

You should lodge a police complaint in the nearest police station, or alternatively if you feel threatened by her then you may seek a divorce.

If your wife files a police complaint against you then you may, on the basis of the complaint, approach the court and seek interim anticipatory bail for 72 hours.