Wife is not staying together and asking money for giving divorce

my name is A my marriage in 14 aug 2014 after marriage she with me only 26day styaing . my center goverment job also loss my father also P my monther B. i have no job . i am given 50% amunt my wife but she is not come cort and given me devorce, when i contact hear she told me want more amount. what i do.

Answers (3)

153 votes

You have the option of filing one suded divorce petition & then it can be dealt in Court further. Since the period of stay together is barrly 25 days , the reason she left or was compelled to leave is important. More detailed discussion is advisable.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

288 votes

Respected Sir,
With respect to your query if you are a Hindu you can file a divorce petition under sections 13 A of Hindu marriage act wherein your wife will be called by the court to give her personal appearance and say on the maintenance amount. And if your case is related to any other religion you can file simple divorce petition with the same facts.

Saqib Gigani.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
103 votes

It is upto u to pay or not to pay. If u r not earning, stop paying anything. Let ur wife approach the court for an order of maintenance, wherein u can contest her claim by pleading that u loss income/employment due ur wife’s acts/omission and also eastablish her wilful act of dersertion. U may not b held liable to pay by court

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles