Wife is not staying together and asking money for giving divorce

my name is A my marriage in 14 aug 2014 after marriage she with me only 26day styaing . my center goverment job also loss my father also P my monther B. i have no job . i am given 50% amunt my wife but she is not come cort and given me devorce, when i contact hear she told me want more amount. what i do.

It is upto u to pay or not to pay. If u r not earning, stop paying anything. Let ur wife approach the court for an order of maintenance, wherein u can contest her claim by pleading that u loss income/employment due ur wife’s acts/omission and also eastablish her wilful act of dersertion. U may not b held liable to pay by court

Respected Sir,
With respect to your query if you are a Hindu you can file a divorce petition under sections 13 A of Hindu marriage act wherein your wife will be called by the court to give her personal appearance and say on the maintenance amount. And if your case is related to any other religion you can file simple divorce petition with the same facts.

Regards,
Saqib Gigani.

You have the option of filing one suded divorce petition & then it can be dealt in Court further. Since the period of stay together is barrly 25 days , the reason she left or was compelled to leave is important. More detailed discussion is advisable.