Wife has filed DV case and wants to get divorce and child custody

I got married in 2013 and have 3 yrs daughter but wife is not living with me since last 3 yrs....and she filed DV 12, 125, and 498 through complaint and now I want divorce and child custody from her...mediation has failed once between us.. Due to her nature I want divorce.

Answers (2)

292 votes

Hello sir
Here in your case your wife file 125,498and DV case firstly you consult any Advocate and give all details for your case and also defend all case which has filed your wife so call me or any other Advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

191 votes

if there is no any hope to continue ur marriage life then u rvfree to get divorce from ur wife.
so continue ur case in family court and put up ur point strongly in court nd u must be success in divorce

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My daughter in law has lodged an FIR under section 498 against me and my family. My son has been married since 8.5 years and his wife is staying …

Read More

I got married may 2014.My wife went to her father's house on 30may15 for appering an entrance exam and after that she did'nt came back.I went …

Read More

Dear sir, Wife file Fake FIR & above complaint after 8 days of Marraige, I file for Anticipatory bail for me & Dad. We got bail now what shoul…

Read More

My alleged wife has sought a 498a FIR although her earlier is subisting my law. She had a panchayati Nama. Police are just not listening to this and s…

Read More