Wife has filed DV case and wants to get divorce and child custody

I got married in 2013 and have 3 yrs daughter but wife is not living with me since last 3 yrs....and she filed DV 12, 125, and 498 through complaint and now I want divorce and child custody from her...mediation has failed once between us.. Due to her nature I want divorce.

Hello sir
Here in your case your wife file 125,498and DV case firstly you consult any Advocate and give all details for your case and also defend all case which has filed your wife so call me or any other Advocate

if there is no any hope to continue ur marriage life then u rvfree to get divorce from ur wife.
so continue ur case in family court and put up ur point strongly in court nd u must be success in divorce

Advocate Preeti Joshi