Wife claim maintenance as separated from husband & have a baby

Me and my husband separated in2012 we have one daughter recently I knows my husband married anather women am poor I don't understand how to solve my problem please help me

You can file bigamy case both before and after the divorce, proof will come later during the trial of the case and is not mandatory in the initial stages. So an FIR / complaint can be filed by you both before as well after the divorce so that it can be taken on record during the trial of the case or to claim further maintainance from your husband.

How you separated from your husband is not clear. If it is by way of divorce or simply living separately. If not divorced you are at liberty to file cases against your husband for maintenance if properties are there then for share and for the benefit of the child also.