Wife claim maintenance as separated from husband & have a baby

Me and my husband separated in2012 we have one daughter recently I knows my husband married anather women am poor I don't understand how to solve my problem please help me

Answers (2)

80 votes

You can file bigamy case both before and after the divorce, proof will come later during the trial of the case and is not mandatory in the initial stages. So an FIR / complaint can be filed by you both before as well after the divorce so that it can be taken on record during the trial of the case or to claim further maintainance from your husband.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

270 votes

How you separated from your husband is not clear. If it is by way of divorce or simply living separately. If not divorced you are at liberty to file cases against your husband for maintenance if properties are there then for share and for the benefit of the child also.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles