While divorce proceedings still pending wife denied visitation rights

She had given a written application to the school principal for not allowing me to meet my daughter. Although my daughter loves me but still just 7 yrs old and can't go against her mother. The divorce has been filled and till now no hearing held. She doesn't want mediation and wants directly divorce.

Being father you have every right to meet your daughter you can even claim her permanent custody by filing petition under section 25 of guardian and ward act and court will give you the interim relief if visiting right to your daughter

Hello
Divorce matter is different if you want custody of child then file case of custody otherwise give application in court to meet your child in court.if you want to know more then talk with me on ny mobile no

You can also file a petition in the competent court under guardianship and wards act for custody of daughter and if possible you can also get a interim order to meet your child during the pendency of the said petition