While divorce proceedings still pending wife denied visitation rights

She had given a written application to the school principal for not allowing me to meet my daughter. Although my daughter loves me but still just 7 yrs old and can't go against her mother. The divorce has been filled and till now no hearing held. She doesn't want mediation and wants directly divorce.

Answers (3)

154 votes

Being father you have every right to meet your daughter you can even claim her permanent custody by filing petition under section 25 of guardian and ward act and court will give you the interim relief if visiting right to your daughter

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

273 votes

Divorce matter is different if you want custody of child then file case of custody otherwise give application in court to meet your child in court.if you want to know more then talk with me on ny mobile no

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
283 votes

You can also file a petition in the competent court under guardianship and wards act for custody of daughter and if possible you can also get a interim order to meet your child during the pendency of the said petition

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles