One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mohali - Advocate Sahil Jhamb

Advocate Sahil Jhamb

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 127, Mohali
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sahil Jhamb completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Child Custody,Civil, Arbitration and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sahil enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2015. He is a member of the Chandigarh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2290/2015
  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Mohali
  • District Court, Panchkula

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mohali

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sahil Jhamb. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sahil Jhamb

Q: Divorce on the ground of physical and mental abuse

18yrs of marriage, since day one fight about control, money and doubts about faithful, very difficult life, everyday fight, she even beat him, now by stressing out drinking heavily and got very sick months was in ICU etc et.said now sex for 5yrs, life will be in danger but she forced, can't take it anymore I am in debt by medical Bill's etc,about 10lac,pls suggest how can I get out of this marriage, she is the devil, giving my parents hard time, she even attach me with my mother, sister neighbors anybody I talk at work etc, wanted to die but she will finish my parents. Thanks.

Advocate Sahil Jhamb answered
See being a lawyer, and after reading your query . It represents that you are facing mental as well as mental cruelty and further you have a legal remedy of divorce under section 13 of Hindu marriage act. Note :- contact with an advocate soon Best of luck

Q: What to do when there is criminal case filed against me

a case was registered on me of ipc 354 and now the summons are being issued to the girl, her father and IO. now they have attacked me at the back side of my house at 09:30 pm when i was returning to home from my job and injured me and they also filed a case against me of ipc 323,324,148,149,506,34 they registered a case with the help of political support and i made a cross case and they are forcing me to make a settlement of both the cases with them. i already filed the enquiry to comissioner of police enquiry has been marked. now what to do ? please guide me in both the case

Advocate Sahil Jhamb answered
First of all you should move a anticipatory bail for you in the honble court of competent jurisdiction which is more likely to be allowed and then think about other matter after consulting a lawyer accordingly

Q: What are the grounds for divorce and child custody in a marriage

Sir, I got married 9 years back and I have a 7 year old son. My wife recently left me two months back, leaving behind my son and this is not the first time. She even left him when he was totally on mother's feed. She uses vulgar language to me and my mother. She even many time lodged false complaints against me in different police stations. Now I don't want to live with her, Can I put a divorce case against her on theses basis? What about the possession of my child as she always left him and don't care about him. She is not capable to raise him up.

Advocate Sahil Jhamb answered
Yes you can file a divorce petition in competent court of jurisdiction and the same can be file on the basis of cruelty u/s 13 of HMA and according to your question that there are a lot of complaints may be it would be sufficient for divorce. Rest depends on papers . Good luck

Q: Can I get a divorce if my husband is not ready for it

I am married now its been 8yrs.i need divource we are not even physically or sexually connect with each other. Will i get divource soon. Only with my wish wil i alone can get divource from him if he opposed also. Because i have married to my moms brother. I dont like this Marriage . I dont have any money i am helpless will i get justice

Advocate Sahil Jhamb answered
The first answer the person who wants divorce have a to file a petition of divorce before the competent court of jurisdiction u/s 13 of Hindu marriage act 1955 And further the petitioner can also claim maintenance from husband for livelihood. Most probably maintenance be awarded as soon as possible after that her position would be right and she can fight her case very well Second answer :-Justice has no cost . Note :- take an appointment with a lawyer and he/she will help you. The above noted query is only for Hindu religion

Q: After filing mutual divorce six months waiting period is mandatory

After filing mutual divorce six months waiting period is mandatory or not?

Advocate Sahil Jhamb answered
It is mandatory period as per section13 b of hma act but although in various judgements of Hon’ble Supreme Court the time of 6 months is not seriously taken and a decree of divorce was granted without observing the 6 months period.But the period of 6 months mostly relaxed by the Supreme Court and not other courts . (Breakdown of marriage )

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sahil Jhamb

Can Advocate Sahil Jhamb represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sahil Jhamb can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Jhamb?

When you meet with Advocate Sahil Jhamb for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Jhamb?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Jhamb, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Jhamb?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Jhamb, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sahil Jhamb?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sahil Jhamb regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sahil Jhamb?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sahil Jhamb can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.