Whether Domestic violence Case can be filed or not?

I am a Hindu. If i file a divorce case against my wife and if the case got registered means, after that if my wife file a fake domestic violence complaint in police station against my family means whether action on that complaint will be taken or not.

Hi sir madam. You filed divorce or not, that’s not a problem if they will file domestic violence case against you the enquire contacted and after the enquire it’s true mean they will file case

she has all the right in the law to file a Dva case and complaint in police station against you as long as you are sure that you nor your family member has no role in domestic violence you can quash the case.