Where can i file for maintenance and divorce.

Need women cell address in Noida. I need someone who can help me to get divorce and maintenance for my child but I don't have money to spend..

Maintenance Case can be filed at a court where either after marriage the couple last resided or where either husband or wife resides, so those facts can be seen only after looking at the facts of the case.

You can file the case where you reside, or working or in the place of your matrimonial house. You can contact NGO working in your area. There are many NGOs that help women with financial difficulty. You can also contact Legal Aids centers of respective courts.

If you are really an able to afford the expenses of court I can help you in this regard and I will help you deffinetly as I am doing this kind of job .you can have my no from lawretto ,I will fight for you

Mahila thana , police station sector 39, Noida , for filing Maintainence & Divorce case you have to contact a lawyer who can help you.
For Your area of case will be filed in Greaternoida District court.
Feel free to contact.