Where can i file for maintenance and divorce.

Need women cell address in Noida. I need someone who can help me to get divorce and maintenance for my child but I don't have money to spend..

Answers (4)

98 votes

Maintenance Case can be filed at a court where either after marriage the couple last resided or where either husband or wife resides, so those facts can be seen only after looking at the facts of the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

287 votes

You can file the case where you reside, or working or in the place of your matrimonial house. You can contact NGO working in your area. There are many NGOs that help women with financial difficulty. You can also contact Legal Aids centers of respective courts.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
71 votes

If you are really an able to afford the expenses of court I can help you in this regard and I will help you deffinetly as I am doing this kind of job .you can have my no from lawretto ,I will fight for you

157 votes

Mahila thana , police station sector 39, Noida , for filing Maintainence & Divorce case you have to contact a lawyer who can help you.
For Your area of case will be filed in Greaternoida District court.
Feel free to contact.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles