What to do if my husband and in laws are not supporting me

i got married 3 years back, my husband has left his job , hes not even interested to work any more. every time he makes excuses that he will do business .hes not even doing anything to work on it. me and my husband both has problem due to which m unabe to concieve, but he is not getting proper treatement but m under the supervision of a doctor. there is too much pressure on me from his family and him to have kid that too a boy. he's under so much influence of his father that he doesnt listen anything to me and do as his father says .They use abusive langugae He has no social manners, can start figting anywhere with anyone , have no regards for elders.I feel so embaressed and ashamed of his behaviour. my all gold, my id proofs, passbook are under his posession. 3 months back i got concived after so much efforts, no body took care of me and fighted with me due to which i was under too much stress and miscarraged happened. now m back to my parents. they dint take any steps to take me

Hello,

You have to decide what to do here. If you want divorce, you can approach me, I will guide you through the same. You want to give marraige a chance, you can have counselling etc to sort this out.

Thanks,
Vivek

firstly how can u survive with a man who dont respect you. secondly its better to move out of such relationship. you got right to go ahead and take necessary action. you can file a maintenance, domestic violence and a divorce. but please get yourself prepared first to face the legal issues.

Hello mam,
You can file a case for maintenance under 125 crpc, case under domestic violence act and also you will have to file a detailed complaint before CAW Cell in police station where you are residing presently