What to do if husband is not willing to give divorce

What to do if husband is. Not willing to give divorce

It is very difficult to answer your question. First of all you have to mention reasons why you come to the decision to get divorce from Husband. Do you have any children?, weather are you working and all other aspects has to consider before applying for divorce. Better you share all story in detail or visit local nearby advocate.

Dear Querist, If husband is not willing to give divorce, then you will have to file a petition for divorce in the Family court of your jurisdiction. In such petition, you would have to mention grounds for seeking divorce such as cruelty, desertion and many other grounds. Only then you will get a divorce.

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar