What to do if husband is not willing to give divorce

What to do if husband is. Not willing to give divorce

Answers (2)

271 votes

It is very difficult to answer your question. First of all you have to mention reasons why you come to the decision to get divorce from Husband. Do you have any children?, weather are you working and all other aspects has to consider before applying for divorce. Better you share all story in detail or visit local nearby advocate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

144 votes

Dear Querist, If husband is not willing to give divorce, then you will have to file a petition for divorce in the Family court of your jurisdiction. In such petition, you would have to mention grounds for seeking divorce such as cruelty, desertion and many other grounds. Only then you will get a divorce.

Rakesh V. Misar

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles

Related Articles