What is the time duration for a divorce case

Mai jldi se jldi dvc lena chahte hu kam se kam kitne time mai ho sakta h

Answers (3)

Agar aap divorce by mutual consent file karoge, matlab husban wife joint petition tab minimum 1 year husband aur wife ko separate rehna parega aur case file ke baad 6 month aur time lagega minimum. Aur tumhare husband/wife agar agree nahi kiya to contested divorce suit hoga wo samjho min. 2/3 saal lag jayega

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Mutual divorce karna chahe to mini 6 month and agar divorce contest hota hai to thora time lagega, aur kamse Kam one year separate Rehna hogs aur bhi kuch factors hain woh apko lawyer se consult karenge to clear ho jayega.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Kam se kam 6 months laagega divorce karne mein, one year separation bhi dikhana padega aur sarrey kaagaaz bhi draft karna padega aur filing bhi karna padega aur affidavit in chief bhi ready karna padega.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I got married 1 year 3 months ago. After marriage my wife resided only for 3 to 4 days at the matrimonial home. She also took with her the anscestral …

Read More

Hi, I was about to start my talaq process and heard about the Supreme Court's stay on the Triple Talaq. Could someone please let me know how to pr…

Read More

Hello, In my Family my Brothers wife is threatening my parents over small issues and didn't listen to anyone. She files false complaints against f…

Read More

Does the husband and his family whose name are in the case get arrested after the notice.i have filed case against husband of my sister 3 years ago.sh…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue