What is the procedure for ending marriage

Me and my wife live separately from the last 1 year and not have a child. What will be the best option to go legally thru simple legal notice or divorce petition.

Both of you can go for divorce my mutual consent if both of you are hindu.If only one of you is keen for divorce other is not then you have to prove you divorce on the basis of ground available under Hindu Marrige act.

As you and your wife are living separately and that too since 1 year I would recommend there is a good possibility of a mutual divorce and we can file a divorce petition.
For further information/ clarification feel free to have a word with me.
All the best

File divorce petition through mutual consent , the court will grant divorce in two motions. The time difference between these two motions is six months minimum. It's the best way if you have decided to resolve your disputes amicably.

Dear client provide the full disclosure of facts, so that prpper and appropriate guidence will b provide to you. .......................................................................................

If both parties of the dispute are ready to dissolve marriage without making allegations mutual is best option because less painful and less time consuming. If other is not ready then contested only...