What If The Time Given By The Court Relationship Is Not Saved.

If I refuse to divorce in the second hearing but my husband wants to divorce and the court gives another 6 months but still after 6 months if the relationship is not saved then what would happen?

If you dont want to give divorce, then no one can pressurise you for that. You have all right to deny divorce and you can in fact ask for maintenance and rather file domestic violence case against your in laws.

Your query is a bit vague. Incase you do not want divorce no one can compel you to give Divorve forcefully.
You should clarify your query in detail for more answers.
For more information feel free to have a word with us, all the very best.