What If The Time Given By The Court Relationship Is Not Saved.

If I refuse to divorce in the second hearing but my husband wants to divorce and the court gives another 6 months but still after 6 months if the relationship is not saved then what would happen?

Answers (2)

341 votes

If you dont want to give divorce, then no one can pressurise you for that. You have all right to deny divorce and you can in fact ask for maintenance and rather file domestic violence case against your in laws.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

137 votes

Your query is a bit vague. Incase you do not want divorce no one can compel you to give Divorve forcefully.
You should clarify your query in detail for more answers.
For more information feel free to have a word with us, all the very best.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles