What are the grounds on which I can file for divorce

Me & my wife got married on 24th Jan 2017. After some complications, we are living separately from 13th May 2017. I filed RCR under section 9 of HMA but didnt attend any dates of court. She moved application for interim maintenance on 16/08/2017 & got maintenance as 6k per month. When she was living with me from 24th Jan 2017 to 13th May 2017, she started abusive words to me & my parents. She even tried to suicide by knife & tried to hit me by knife. She started screaming at my home without any valid reason just like I am beating her. What is procedure to file divorce in this condition ?

There are various grounds for divorce and various types of divorce so you have been getting mentally harrassed hence it is a ground of divorce or you may go to a marriage counselor and see you can settle things on your own or come down to the conclusion on separation and go for divorce by mutual consent.

First of all attend RCR proceeding which you have filed under Hindu Marriage Act and get the order in your favour and if wife does not come to stay with you for one year that itself is a good ground for divorce. And if you want to file for divorce now then withdraw pending petition and file divorce on the ground of cruelty.

Since you have already filed a RCR case, now it is difficult for you to file a divorce case. From the incidents that you are mentioning a case for divorce against your wife on the grounds of cruelty, desertion and mental imbalance could have been filed at the first instance itself.