What are the grounds for a husband to file for divorce

on what grounds christian male can get divorce. can he claim compensation

This is a riddle or a question paper than a query. In a query, we expect a live issue ............................................. ..........................................................................................

The husband can file the divorce on the ground of both mental and physical cruelty from the side of the wife. The husband can file the Divorce on the ground of separation. The husband is not entitled for the maintenance.

Advocate Preeti Joshi