Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What are the grounds for a husband to file for divorce

on what grounds christian male can get divorce. can he claim compensation

Answers (2)

This is a riddle or a question paper than a query. In a query, we expect a live issue ............................................. ..........................................................................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

The husband can file the divorce on the ground of both mental and physical cruelty from the side of the wife. The husband can file the Divorce on the ground of separation. The husband is not entitled for the maintenance.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I got divorce decree in Hindu marriage act on grounds of cruelty ,Got order copy on 22 March 2016. My ex-wife filled appeal in High court against divo…

Read More

I have filed divorce petition on cruelty grounds. Now wife is ready to accept all the allegations leveled in petition and to apology. What exact and l…

Read More

Hello, Good day.. I (Husband) filled Divorce on adultery ground and filled DNA test, Court granted DNA test order. If order reveals that the baby is n…

Read More

I have been living in USA for 4+ years, and my husband has been living in USA for 20+ years. We both came on student visas, but have now received our …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue