Wants to file for divorce as marriage was done forcefully

Got married Nov 21 2017. Not happy compatible or no sexual satisfaction at all. He is fat not intelligent lacks physical activity n less salary than me. Does not listen to me N yelling always for family fights. Was forced into marriage by my mom. He is 28 I'm 24. He is Canada PR I'm still in India. I want a divorce. How to proceed.?

Hi, You cannot file for divorce until completing atleast an year. You can convey this to your elders and husband first.
Check with your husband any possiblitity of reconciliation. Else talk to him about taking a mutual divorce on certain terms agreed by both of you. You can file for divorce dec 2018.

First you had filed domestic voilence case in your jurisdiction with maintenance application if the allow to maintenance then you had file divorce case With canditional divorce you and your hasband accepted.

If you are Indian citizen then your religion is important for divorce Laws.In India on the basis of Religion matrimonial laws are in existence.If by mutual consent you can file Divorce petition in family court.