Wants to file for divorce as marriage was done forcefully

Got married Nov 21 2017. Not happy compatible or no sexual satisfaction at all. He is fat not intelligent lacks physical activity n less salary than me. Does not listen to me N yelling always for family fights. Was forced into marriage by my mom. He is 28 I'm 24. He is Canada PR I'm still in India. I want a divorce. How to proceed.?

Answers (3)

175 votes

Hi, You cannot file for divorce until completing atleast an year. You can convey this to your elders and husband first.
Check with your husband any possiblitity of reconciliation. Else talk to him about taking a mutual divorce on certain terms agreed by both of you. You can file for divorce dec 2018.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

205 votes

First you had filed domestic voilence case in your jurisdiction with maintenance application if the allow to maintenance then you had file divorce case With canditional divorce you and your hasband accepted.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
117 votes

If you are Indian citizen then your religion is important for divorce Laws.In India on the basis of Religion matrimonial laws are in existence.If by mutual consent you can file Divorce petition in family court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles